Thursday, May 13, 2010

Abortion Survivor

This is a story about Claire.


"Claire Culwell met her biological mother in March of 2009. She told her that her life is a miracle. Claire's biological mom became pregnant with her at the age of 13. Her mother took her to an abortion clinic where she had a surgical abortion. A few weeks later she realized she was still pregnant so she found an out-of-state late-term abortion clinic to do a second abortion. At the clinic they told her she had been pregnant with twins..ONE WAS ABORTED; ONE SURVIVED. They said it was too late to do a second abortion...Claire was born 2 weeks later.Claire was born 2 1/2 months early. She weighed 3 lbs 2 oz, she was on life support, her hips were dislocated and her feet were turned in...all because of the abortion. She was adopted when she was released from the hospital at 2 1/2 months old by an amazing family.Claire's life is a miracle! God obviously wanted her here. Claire now tells her story and speaks up for the unborn so that they can have the same gift of LIFE that she has!"



I think this is an amazing story. It really makes you think twice about the options everyone has when pregnant. How do you think the biological mother of Claire's felt once she saw concieved the baby she had tried to "get rid of"? I'm curious to know if she has ever regret doing it. I had once read, "Abortion doesn't make you un-pregnant, it makes you the mom of a dead baby". I completely agree with this. I don't understand how one could actually go through with abortion, knowing that they are killing their own child. That the masterpiece they created, they are getting rid of, that they are killing. How could one go through with something like this? And to know Claire's mom not only went the first time to try to kill the baby(ies). But when she found out one had still been alive, she went back for a second time. How could someone go through something like this not only once.. but twice?? I wish mothers could realise what they are really doing..



So.. I am sincerly sorry that I haven't posted in a while! Like I said before, I've been really busy, I try and pack a few boxes every night, and sometimes I don't even have time for that. I will try harder to make this one of my first priorities.


Well.. Thats all for tonight,

Until next time,

Skylar : )

1 comment:

  1. Skylar, This is both a sad story, because of the loss of the child that was aborted, and a fantastic story because of Claire!!! I don't understand what goes through the mind of a girl/woman who actually chooses to murder her own child. I never have. Claire is just one of many who Thank GOD survived this horrific crime and can now tell her side of the story. Even if the girl is too young or cannot financially assume the responsibility of a child they can ALWAYS give the child up for adoption! I agree with you one million percent on this!!! This is the first one of your posts I have read ;( but I will be reading from now on!! Hope you don't mi nd if I comment now and then!! Way to go girl!!

    ReplyDelete